Sunday, August 22, 2010

Crawling and Grunting

Ohhhh Darryl...it seems like you are doing something new every day!
About a week ago, you OFFICIALLY started crawling. You had been scooting for a long time, and you could definately get around that way, but as of a few days ago you learned how to put one hand in front of the other and you are officially moving around...and fast!

Yesterday I went into the kitchen to put your bottle in the sink and when I came back you were on the other side of the living room and in your diaper basket throwing your diapers all over the place. When I walked in you just looked at me and smiled...almost like you were saying... "I'm not doing anything wrong Mommy..."

Yesterday morning you imitated Daddy for the first time and it was so funny! You woke up around 7:30, so I grabbed you and put you in bed with us for a little bit. You crawled around, laughed, grabbed Daddy's beard while he was trying to sleep, and at one point you just rolled onto your back with a content little smile...just looking into my eyes. I was already in heaven when you Daddy stretched and made a grunting sound. You looked at him, put your hands over your head to "stretch", and did the same grunt! We thought it was a coincedence so Chris grunted again...and you did it again! We laughed and laughed while you did it several times.

You are so much fun!!





No comments:

Post a Comment