Monday, February 22, 2010

What I love about you....

It has been so fun being home with my little man these past two weeks. Its amazing how much I fall more in love with him each day! Here are a few of my favorite things...

1. I love the way that he stretches his arms straight out when you pick him up while he is sleeping. It almost looks like he's going "why I outta...."
2. I love his big toes! They are HUGE! It cracks me up. I wonder if he will be tall??
3. I love the poop faces he makes! The best is when he lifts his eyebrows and pinches his lips together (and you are definately a Wehunt, EVERYONE knows when your pooping... lol)
4. I love how he screams his head off when we give him a bath, but stops immediately and smile when we wrap him in his hooded towel.
5. I love how he eats! Especially at night when all he has on is a diaper. He streches his neck straight up, lifts his eyebrows and folds his little hands together. He looks like ET!
6. I love that he is most comfortable when his hands are clasped together. He always gives this big sigh when he finally gets them folded just right. We laugh at how he "houdinis" out of his swaddle so he can have his hands together.
7. I love the way he looks at me when I burp him. I have him up against my chest and he curls up and just stares at me.... then lets out a HUGE belch!
8. I love his hair. It is so long and fluffy after he gets a bath! Chris combs it into a little combover but within seconds its crazy and standing straight up!
9. I love taking naps with him on my chest. There is no better feeling in the world.
10. I love the little noises he makes when he is going to sleep. He grunts and yawns and sighs. It makes my heart melt every time. I don't know how I ever slept without hearing those noises in the baby moniter.

1 comment:

  1. This post just makes me smile. You're such a beautiful mother! I pray for you often. Aaand the pictures are just adorable. Love you!

    ReplyDelete