Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Baby Darryl very much enjoyed his first Thanksgiving! We went to Chris's aunt and uncles house and chowed down. I was pretty excited about how much food I could consume... until later when I regretted it because I was so full my back hurt! (how does that work?? :)).


My parents and brother have been in town the last few days and my uncle and grandma came in for the day yesterday. They brought lots of presents to add to Darryl's collection! We got some bibs and adorable clothes as well as a pacifier holder with his initial on it! We are so excited to get to see him in them!


The other day, Evan came over and we finished painting the baby room! At first we were going to do circles, but when we looked at the bedding again we decided to try and duplicate the squares that were on the fabric. It was so fun painting and jamming out to country music. Its crazy to think that not too long from now Darryl will be in this room!! I hope he likes it! Thanks Evan for all your help!


We still have a long way to go in the baby room...but we are getting close! I had lunch with Kristi Harrington the other day and we talked about the baby shower... its not too long away! I can't believe he's almost here... I also got signed up for birthing and baby classes. I have a feeling the next two months could either fly by or take forever!!!


I'll post more pics of the baby room as it gets done...but here is a pic of the accent wall we decorated! The walls are gray blue and the squares are a dark blue with white outline.


No comments:

Post a Comment