Monday, November 2, 2009

6 Month Appointment

Well we went in for our six month appointment today and they said that everything is going great! They said that baby Darryl is completely developed now, and so all that is left is for him to get bigger!

And bigger he has gotten! The last two months I have gained 20 pounds! Overall I've already gained 25. The doctor told me that that was fine... I look healthy and since I'm smaller to begin with I should expect to put on some weight pretty fast. Although it is fun to have people comment on my "cute belly", I can definately feel the weight! My bones are achy and my muscles have been really sore. My stomach feels like it won't stretch anymore but I know I have a long way to go! Luckily nausea has calmed down so the main thing I'm battling now is sleepiness.

Baby Darryl is quite the Ninja! He has been kicking like crazy!! He definately doesn't like heart moniters... Chris and I bought a cheap one to listen to his heartbeat and as soon as we put it on my stomach he tried to kick it off! He did the same thing again today to the nurse! He especially enjoys kicking at night when mommy is trying to sleep... :) One time he even kicked Daddy in the head when he was listening to my belly!

But one of the most exciting things occured a few nights ago at one of our friend's houses! Baby Darryl not only kicked, he kind of rolled a little bit so I actually could feel a body part with my hand! I think it was an arm...but I'm not sure! It was so cool!!

I should have pics of the transformation of the baby room soon! We are hoping to get started on in this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment