Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I can't wait...

Today was a pretty stressful day. Work was really busy and surprise interuptions kept happening that left me exhausted at the end of the day. But everytime I felt really overwhelmed with it all... you started kicking me.

And it was like everything would just melt away and all I could think about was how excited I am that you are coming soon. In less then 3 months I will get to see your face, hear your voice, look into your eyes, and hold those little feet that are kicking me right now. I found myself constantly thinking...what are you going to be like? What is your personality going to be like? What bad habits will you get from me? Will you have your Daddy's curly hair? What talents and passions will you have?

I know that your life is in God's hands. My prayer is that your Daddy and I will be faithful to raise you in the best way we can according to Scripture. The rest is up to God. I pray that I will always see you as His child first, and my child second. Even now He is shaping you into the man that He wants you to be. I just can't wait to see the masterpiece that He has been creating in my womb!

Sweet Darryl, I think about you all the time. I pray for your health and even now I pray that God will grab hold of your heart and that you will be a man who lives for Him. I'm so blessed to get to be your mother and for God to give me such a precious gift. I hope I never forget how blessed I am to get to have a child. Praise God, for you are truly a gift from Him!

I love you sweet boy... now get some sleep so mommy can rest! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment