Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sick day...

Today was one of those days that made me want to get to see you all the more. I woke up achy, dizzy, and you had been doing ninja moves inside my tummy. At the advice of your Daddy I stayed home and rested. I couldn't stop thinking about you all day (because I can't wait to see you and because you were constantly kicking me :) ).

Oscar kept me company as I rested while Chris went to class. I had a range of emotions today... one minute I was really happy and the next I was psycho emotional. Gotta love those hormones! But then Chris came home with a toy helicopter and made me laugh so hard. He always has a way of making me feel so much better...even on days when I'm not feeling well at all. Then he took me out for some ice cream before we saw some friends for a little bit so I could get out of the house.

I can't wait for you to get to see your Daddy. I just thought about you and him playing with that toy helicopter, and about the times that he will take you to go get ice cream when you have a tough day. You two are going to have so much fun. I can't wait!!

I went to the doctor yesterday and you are right on track to be born Feb. 10! My womb measures 30 inches and your heartbeat was perfect! I'm so glad that things have gone so smoothly so far. It won't be long now and you'll be here... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment