Thursday, December 17, 2009

8 Weeks to go!

Well I can't believe it, but I am 32 weeks pregnant! It seems like just yesterday we were finding out that we were going to have a baby and anxiously awaiting the 4 month mark so we could find out if it was a boy or a girl. And now he's almost here!! I can't believe it



The baby room is almost done! We got the crib set up and I painted a dresser. Now all we need is another storage shelf and a glider and we will be good to go! It was so much fun to finish the dresser and put all of his clothes in it! Its feeling more and more real... We even got his baby blanket from Michelle Fite and put that in his room... it looks so good!! I can't wait to tuck him into his little bed! We are having a baby shower soon so hopefully we will get the rest of the room ready in time for him to come!














Today was a little overwhelming... I think it finally really hit me that I'm about to be away from work for almost two months. It seems like right when I'm leaving there is so much going on at the church that I don't want to miss out on. I went to lunch with Stephanie today though and she made me feel a lot better. I know that once I see my little boy's face I won't want to go to work, but right now it has been a little tough thinking about it. I love my job! I know it is going to be hard to go back and be away from him once he is here...

We had another Drs appointment and everything looks good! I'm measuring 34 cm and I am supposed to be measuring 31. So they are going to check it again in two weeks and if he is still big then we will have an ultrasound to see whats going on. I kind of hope that he is just because I want to see him! It has been so long!!! It is a little crazy though...she said anytime I could start having contractions. Even though it would probably be Braxton Hicks it still is strange that I'm at the point when I could have contractions!!
Baby Darryl come soon!!! I can't wait to see you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment