Saturday, September 25, 2010

Part 3: First Plane Ride

A few weeks ago, Darryl took his first plane ride! He and I went to Nashville to visit my parents. I was pretty nervous about flying by myself! I wasn't sure what to expect. On the way to Nashville, we had one connection in Houston. It was tricky figuring out his eating schedule (I wanted to time it where he would have his bottle on the flight but eat his food before we got on.) But everything turned out really great! He made friends very quickly. Every flight there were people who wanted to play with him. And on the way home, Barry Switzer sat behind us and played peek-a-boo with Darryl! He's so popular...




Nashville was a great trip. We did so much while we were there! We saw Cherish Wilson, went to my parent's church, played in fountains, had a photoshoot, and my parents even threw a party for him! Lots of people came to meet him. It was really great to get to meet a bunch of my parent's friends as well as get to see how loved they are! Here are some photos from the trip...





















No comments:

Post a Comment