Saturday, June 12, 2010

Memories...

We have had a relaxing weekend so I've had a lot of time to think about random memories that I don't think I have written down yet... here are a few that came to mind..
  • When you were struggling with gas and would be fussy I would scoop you up and take you for a walk around the neighborhood. You usually would stop after we rounded the corner. You love being outside.
  • At Middle School Camp you LOVED the golf cart! Chris would ride around with you and he said that you would just smile as the wind hit your face.
  • Remember that time that I had my face directly over your face and you started laughing so much you spit up all over me? I do....
  • I remember the first time I came home and Chris had you in your Baby Bjorn for the first time...you were so snuggly with your Daddy and looked so content.
  • Last night I took you to Walmart to run some errands...it was the first time since you have been born that I forgot your diaper bag at home. So what did you do? Poop EVERYWHERE! You just smiled as I raced back to the diaper section to get you diapers and wipes.
  • Two weeks ago you had your first taste of Ovaltine... Greg Ford put it on your pacifier and your eyes got so big. Then you proceeded to spit it out EVERYWHERE...that outfit never had a chance.

I'm sure I'll randomly think of more. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment